6. How do I can I tell if I am getting a quality CBD product?
A: You must find a company that goes above and beyond to show that the follow certain guidelines to produce and market high quality product. This is what to look for in a CBD company or brand:
- They have a basic business characteristics.
- Physical location, phone number, website, contact information, and good communication.
- They 3rd party test for potency, purity, and transparency.
- This proves their products have accurate labeling for the amount of CBD advertised.
- Generally will have QR codes on packaging that take you to the 3rd party tests.
- High quality and/or organic ingredients.
- Is a cGMP manufacturer or works with cGMP certified manufacturer(s)
- This is to ensure that all steps have been taken to show there are safeguards in place in all areas of operation with the consumers safety and product quality in mind.
- Have policies directed at customer satisfaction (Online and Brick and Mortar).
- Refund, Replacement, Privacy Policies.
- Have real people working in the company, and shows the faces of the owners or employees.
- Not some phantom brand on the internet that may really be in China selling products with no CBD in them at all.
This is what B&B Botanicals prides itself on being able to offer to our customers – High quality products that have high quality ingredients, are 3rd party tested and cGMP manufactured, and are designed with our customers safety and satisfaction in mind!
7. What is the difference between Hemp and Marijuana?
A: Hemp and Marijuana both fall into the scientific genus of Cannabis Sativa. Think of them like cousins, who were bred for different purposes. Industrial hemp was bred for its fiber and other industrial purposes, along with some hemp being bred for high CBD content (generally around 10-18% CBD). Industrial hemp can be made into clothes, food, concrete (hempcrete), plastic, fuel, fiber, cars, supplements, fiber, paper, and much, much more. Marijuana was bred specifically to have a high THC content, generally anywhere from 10-30% THC. It is used as more of a medicinal and recreational plant due to its high THC content.
8. Why are CBD products so popular?
A: CBD products, in general, are so popular because they interact with the endocannabinoid system. This is something that we will discuss at length in another blog post, because it is such an important topic that we can spend days discussing. Another reason why CBD is so popular is because it does not get the user “high” while having other potential beneficial qualities. Athletes, doctors, veterinarians, chiropractors, massage therapists, moms, dads, grandmothers, and everyone in between have all taken to using CBD products across the country, causing the massive surge in popularity in CBD products. Try CBD products today if you are interested to see what all the hype is about.
Check out bandbbotanicals.com for high quality, 3rd party tested CBD products that come with free shipping!
Thank you for reading this blog post, we hope you learned something new! Check back here for more great information on all things Hemp and Cannabis! Have a great day everyone!